I missed day 29 but for the last day of SkaDaMO I thought to draw something that I love to follow.Ice skating is a great sport even if I can't do it:) It's been a great expereince to parteciate and loved to see others illustrators illustrations:)
So excited:))See what arrived yestarday in my mail from the great writer and blogger Leandra Wallace.This is a wonderful necklace giveaway for the celebration ofAnna Staniszewskinew book "My Sort of Fairy Tale Ending"Visit their blog,they are great artists:)
Yestarday I didn't menage to do the daily sketch:) But this morning when I woke up and the weather was awfull and rainy I did this little one. The idea came thinking at my little mandarin plant under that downpouer:)
Another sketch for Illustration Friday.This week the word was" Creatures". Halloween approaching and maybe somewhere we and all the children doing trick or treat are the real creatures.At the end everything change when the perspective change.So here you can see little creatures at school having a lesson about creatures.This week also I menage to do only a sketch ,hope you like it :)
This morning I received from my dear friendRuth Schiffmanna super sweet award.She nominatedme for Super Sweet Blogging Award. The rules are: 1. Answer the following five sweet questions 2. Nominate five sweet bloggers.
1. Cookies or Cake? : Too difficul to choose,but if I have I only can say I love cakes.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? : All my life chocolate,chocolate,chocolate :) but if you have something with vanilla I won't say ...no:)
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? : Not sure to understand the word , but I love puff pastry with apples
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? : Every time is the right moment, but after lunch and dinner it's great :) 5. Sweet Nick Name? : Never had a sweet nick name :)
Now, I'd like to share this award with five sweet blogging friends:
This morning the very talented Leandra Wallace nominated me for the Liebster Award. It's a way to help out bloggers with less than 200 followers who could use some more of you awesome people! Below are the questions I was asked, and my answers.
1. Who do you credit as being most inspirational in your life?
Don't know if my answer will be the right one for the question( due my not very good english) but what inspire me the most are people around me.
2. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Relax with my boyfriend and have fun with him and our friends
3. Top three authors?
Ray Bradbury, Richard Adams and Terry Pratchett and so many others:)
4. Snow or no snow?
Absolutely snow,I love winter :)
5. If you could visit any city in the world, what one would it be?
Tokyo is so different from here
6. What is your favorite restaurant?
Probably you'll say that I'm the tipical italian,but I love pasta and pizza, so my preferred reastaurant is the italian one:)
7. Do you loan your books out?
Yes I do it, but only if I'm sure that the person will have the same respect as mine
8. What's the one thing you're sick of seeing on book covers?
I think that there are too many photomanipulations (I love some of them but in these days when you see a cover,at least here in Italy, they looks like all the same)
9. If you could travel back in time to any major historical moment, what would it be?
I'd like to travel everywhere back in time,I'm so curious:) but maybe the nineteenth century could be an interesting period to begin wiht.
10. If you could pick a name for yourself, what would it be?
What a difficult question,I like my name :) but if I have to choose I like Gaia:)
Thank you very much Leandra and now it's time for me to pass on the Liebster Award to the following:
If you choose to accept here are the directions: Link back to the blogger that tagged you. Nominate 5-10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you. Then ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate as well as letting your nominees know of their award.
And last but not least, here's your questions ( sorry if my english isn't very good and questions very simple):
1. What got you into blogging/Why'd you start blogging?
2. Who inspired you?
3. Favorite food?
4. The place where you love to create
5. Favorite books?
6. Are you for cats ,dogs or other animals?
7. If you can be an historical character,who would you like to be?
8.Your preferred season?
9. A city you love and a city you hate
10. You can't live without...
This summer I hadn't a lot of times to draw and to do colored illustrations but I like to do roughs everywhere I am, so for this week Illustration Friday topic "Rescue" I did this little mouse who is trying to rescue this little plant between garbages:)
This morning we received a great news,our first children's book "TOOFS" illustrated by us and writter by Australian authors Jennifer and Estelle Poulter is available on thePUBLISHER WEBSITE, TELL ME A STORY BOOKS
I didn't be a great blogger in this period, I didn't have the time to post something for Illustration Friday.But this week at last I menage to do a sketch for the topic "Jungle".Why don't use our home plants to do an inhouse jungle:)