This morning the very talented Leandra Wallace nominated me for the Liebster Award. It's a way to help out bloggers with less than 200 followers who could use some more of you awesome people! Below are the questions I was asked, and my answers.
1. Who do you credit as being most inspirational in your life?
Don't know if my answer will be the right one for the question( due my not very good english) but what inspire me the most are people around me.
2. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Relax with my boyfriend and have fun with him and our friends
3. Top three authors?
Ray Bradbury, Richard Adams and Terry Pratchett and so many others:)
4. Snow or no snow?
Absolutely snow,I love winter :)
5. If you could visit any city in the world, what one would it be?
Tokyo is so different from here
6. What is your favorite restaurant?
Probably you'll say that I'm the tipical italian,but I love pasta and pizza, so my preferred reastaurant is the italian one:)
7. Do you loan your books out?
Yes I do it, but only if I'm sure that the person will have the same respect as mine
8. What's the one thing you're sick of seeing on book covers?
I think that there are too many photomanipulations (I love some of them but in these days when you see a cover,at least here in Italy, they looks like all the same)
9. If you could travel back in time to any major historical moment, what would it be?
I'd like to travel everywhere back in time,I'm so curious:) but maybe the nineteenth century could be an interesting period to begin wiht.
10. If you could pick a name for yourself, what would it be?
What a difficult question,I like my name :) but if I have to choose I like Gaia:)
Thank you very much Leandra and now it's time for me to pass on the Liebster Award to the following:
If you choose to accept here are the directions: Link back to the blogger that tagged you. Nominate 5-10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you. Then ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate as well as letting your nominees know of their award.
And last but not least, here's your questions ( sorry if my english isn't very good and questions very simple):
1. What got you into blogging/Why'd you start blogging?
2. Who inspired you?
3. Favorite food?
4. The place where you love to create
5. Favorite books?
6. Are you for cats ,dogs or other animals?
7. If you can be an historical character,who would you like to be?
8.Your preferred season?
9. A city you love and a city you hate
10. You can't live without...