venerdì 18 ottobre 2013

Sweet Award

This morning I received from my dear friend Ruth Schiffmann a super sweet award.She nominated me for Super Sweet Blogging Award.
The rules are: 1. Answer the following five sweet questions 2. Nominate five sweet bloggers.
1. Cookies or Cake? : Too difficul to choose,but if I have I only can say I love cakes.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? : All my life chocolate,chocolate,chocolate :) but if you have something with vanilla I won't say ...no:)
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? : Not sure to understand the word , but I love puff pastry with apples
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? : Every time is the right moment, but after lunch and dinner it's great :)
5. Sweet Nick Name? : Never had a sweet nick name :)

Now, I'd like to share this award with five sweet blogging friends:

Monica Ortiz
Naomi C Robinson
Ottavia
Mirka Breen
Elizabeth W Seaver





5 commenti:

Ottavia ha detto...

Grazie infinite ^_^

Elizabeth Seaver ha detto...

Thank you so much. See my post tomorrow for a bigger thanks!

Meradeth Houston ha detto...

Definitely chocolate! Though I wouldn't say no to vanilla either :)

Unknown ha detto...

ahhhrr congrats to you! and thank you for nominating me!

Mónica ha detto...

Grazie mile amica :) I like chocolate and vainille :)
sweet tuesday!!